Monday, November 01, 2010

Update on Rally to Restore Sanity/Fear:

For a more comprehensive list of the signs go to: Rally the Cause by Scott Henderson who obviously used technology to tape the event and create a comprehensive and alphabetized list of the signs, instead of having his son and and spouse shout out the content of the signs while he frantically typed them in, glancing up occasionally to catch glimpses of the festivities. He probably also didn't leave partway through to go get some locally raised organic eggs and pet the pygmy baby goat at the Farmer's Market either did he? Anyway, Scott I've emailed you to be sure that you don't mind me linking your exemplary list to my pathetic attempt.

I do have a socially responsible blog entry planned for later today that hopefully will make up for my woefully incomplete poster list.

No comments: